Shopping today for my catering event Wednesday

Today I venture out into the cold, wet Carolina streets to collect the ingredients I need for my event on Wednesday.  Red and green are on my mind as I shop.  Once the food is prepared I'll post the pictures and recipes.  You will have an opportunity to learn how to create some stuffed breads that are a perfect appetizer especially during the holidays.  Spinach and fontina stuffed bread is the perfect green for Christmas.  The mixed Italian meat stuffed bread is the perfect holiday red.  Together these are a feast for the eye (and of course the belly).  One other treat I will share with you is another of my most requested appetizers: Tomato and basil bruschetta.  This is very simple to make, but, the flavors taste like it's a lot of work.  And because it is also red and green it makes a perfect holiday treat as well.

Have a great day!
Fondly,
Nanette

Comments

Erica said…
LOVE the blog!!! Did you know I've had a food blog for almost two years now? I love it! Welcome to the community :)
Nan said…
Hi Erica! I know about your wonderful blog! Your lovely mother in law informed me and I visited it right away! I love it! We could link together? Thanks for the visit!

Popular Posts