Gratitude

Today is a very special day for me...my blog is officially kicking off!  It was a cold and damp weekend here in NC , what I consider perfect weather for spending time in the kitchen!  I find myself feeling very grateful to be able to share the love I have for cooking with all of you.

Please visit often, as everyday I will be creating and posting new things!

Quick tip of the day:  Times are tough for everyone right now... Food is one of the best gifts you can give someone...your very own touch on an amazing dish.....so share your love this holiday and create a special gift all by yourself - cook or bake for those you love instead of buying a gift! Look this month for some holiday treats you can make and give this season.   They will never forget!

Fondly,
Nanette

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great post!
Nan said…
Thank you! I hope you visit again later in the week, I have some amazing recipes and pictures to add.

Popular Posts