100th BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2011 is here.

  I am sitting here in North Carolina watching the Penn State vs. Florida game.  I find myself feeling very grateful and amazed at the same time.  I am so grateful for 2010, the year was very good to me during a very difficult time in our economically struggling world we live in. I find myself equally amazed at how much my life has changed since last year!

2010 started out very difficult for my family, my husband found himself in a difficult work related situation and I had to face a lot of difficult decisions.  With the incredible support of my loving husband, and loving daughter, they encouraged me to continue with my plans to start my own business even though it would have been very easy to just say, go get a good paying job your business will have to wait.  Instead, my husband  said, he would rather I continued, we knew we would have to make many sacrifices but, we were confident it would pay off.  And so..........WE DID.  Those that know us well, know the story and how hard we worked and what extremes we went to for my "American dream" to come true.  I can honestly say the famous cliche, "Dreams do come true".  If you really, really want something, you will do what it takes to accomplish just that, and so I moved forward with a mission! 

My first step was my blog, which all of you made one of the most fun and rewarding experiences I can honestly say I have ever had.  I plan to continue as long as you all want me to!  I have so many recipes to share, I do not worry about running out of ideas, only, how many can you all take!  I send all of you a BIG thank you from my heart, you have fed my soul and made me a very fulfilled cook with a purpose.  Today we are eating our traditional Porchetta, with Broccolirabe.  That is the Italian part, the southern roots we have made involve black eyed peas which we love.  Living in the south has changed me forever, I love the people and can honestly say they are a huge part of my success, they support you through everything you do and are always there for you.  I am so blessed with amazing southern friends.  Thank you all, you know who you are!

Surprise of the day!  Well, you have waited patiently for my 100th blog and I will  make you suffer NO MORE.  Today is a day in history for me....I am launching my new, NANETTE"S TABLE, Website!!!!  It is done and live and ready to work for you!!!!!!!!  Please go to http://www.nanettestable.com/ and enjoy all the wonderful gourmet to go items for January, enjoy searching for a perfect cooking class for you to attend.  Look at Nanette's Table menu and book your Nanette's Table experience quickly before we are booked!  Most of all, order your families next dinner to go and make your life easier THIS WEEK!

YEAH....TOUCHDOWN PSU!  Sorry!  I'm a bit excited!  24-17 !!!  Well.., as PSU scores and takes the lead, I can relax now a bit and hope that my luck of 2010 will continue with me through 2011.  We start the year full of gratitude.  I am hopeful for a successful year with my new business you all helped me build. Look for the recipe to make Porchetta to come tomorrow!

 I toast you all with my champagne glass and send you blessings of health and happiness for 2011.  Please continue to share it with me so we can see our 200th blog together in 2012!  Salute!

Comments

Popular Posts